To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Pradovit P-2002 projector
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 08:03:54 -0700 (MST)

At 10:43 AM 8/25/96 -0400, Fred Ward wrote:
>Could we agree not to quote long posts and clutter the runway here with
>unnecessary repeats of original messages where their contents have
>little or nothing to do with the responses? Like the rest of you, I am
>spending far too much time and wasting far too much space on my disk
>with various copies of the same ole message.

Yep, we should do that, Fred, but mainly for the sake of the server's disk
capacity. You can delete the unnecessary stuff before committing it to your
disk if you're archiving it. I delete it after reading anyway, only making
the occasional hard copy of one that I might want to retain for some reason.
     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum