To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: New Rangefinder cameras
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:56:23 -0700

At 05:22 AM 8/16/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Plus the fact that the F5 isn't even in the hands of the public yet.
>Reliability data on it is several years away.

True, but I suspect it's going to be great. Why? Because this is their make
or break camera with the pros. The N90 is no pro camera when it comes to
ruggedness. And Canon has been kicking their hinies for the past 8 or so
years. They had better make it as good or better than anything since the
original F, or they will probably fade to an irreperable second in pros eyes
for the foreseeable future.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier
NPPA Region 11 JIB Chair