To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 90mm Tele-Elmarit lubrication trouble
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 07:27:34 -0600

I have several older lenses, but not the Tele-Elmarit. They do not show
signs of internal coating. I have found some grease on the outer surfaces on
some of the lenses when I bought them. However, this was easily cleaned off.

I find this conversation most amazing. I wonder if others can shed some
light on this important subject.

Chris