To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica's USA price list
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 22:36:31 -0700

At 11:08 PM 7/15/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Guys,
>
>It may be well said, but is not scientifically correct.
>
>People cannot generally perceive 5% changes. This is why we have a system of

Some people see the difference between Leica and the others. Some don't.
That's fine, do what turns your crank. If sharpness were the only critereon,
I'd agree with you 100%, or at least 95%. :-)

Eric Welch
Grants Pass (OR) Daily Courier
NPPA Region 11 JIB chair

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed