To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Nikon F5 or why I like my R7
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:16:56 -0500

See the new Nikon F5 http://www.klt.co.jp/Nikon/

This is not Leica specific, but I sold my F4 (again) to come back to M6 and
R7. Wondered how I would feel when the F5 (which Nikon calls the "F5") came
out, which I knew was coming.

Well sold the N90s as didn't like LCD read out panels, the F4 for various
reasons including weight.  F5 = 43 oz, two (count them)two LCD panels, and
looks like the F4 with the N90s squeezed on top.  I'm sure it is a super
camera has lots of new computer stuff and if you need it, I'm sure you'll
love it.  Glad I sold the F4 - yes, the price will go down some more.

Well back to taking pictures.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK