To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Lens Tests
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 17:07:41 -0700 (MST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

>When is the Oct bash. I'm attending the IAPP bash the end of Oct
>in North Carolina. Ed>

LHSA officially is Oct. 11 through 13, Ed. Many will come on or before the
10th, however, since Stan Tamarkin is doing an auction of collectible Leica
and other mark's stuff. See Tamarkin's ad in Shutterbug or in his latest
mail out catalog.

In case you're not a member of LHSA, it's easy. For the requisite $35/yr.
they even let me join! LHSA has a website where you can print out an
application and mail it in. Yell if you need the URL.
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum