To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: dating M6's
From: Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 16:11:47 -0400 (EDT)

> Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca> writes
> >I have watched Harvey's work for a few years
> >in National Geopraphic and often admired it.  I heard recently that he
> >often goes into the field with no more <g> than to M-6s, three lenses and
> >a whole pile of Kodachrome 200.
>
> I'd be very interested to know which 3 lenses.

	Eric says the 35 and the 50 when he takes two.  An old Pop Photo
article from 4 or 5 years back said the 28 and the 35 when he took two.
Something that I read recently (Pop Photo last fall,  I think) said 3 but
didn't list them - a 28, 35 and 50?  I haven't seen anything that
looks like a tele shot in the stuff that I have seen and I usually
make a point of checking out his stuff because I like his work, but I
could be mistaken.  Perhaps others more knowledgable can tell us.

Gary