To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: dating M6's
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 06:06:36 -0700 (MST)

>>Rogliatti makes that a silver-chrome M6 built in 1989, Eric.
>
>Well, he's mistaken. It's a Panda. But maybe he doesn't make the distinction.

That's right. Rogliatti mentions briefly the "Panda", but it is a
silver-chrome model as far as Leica is concerned. The black knobs do not
alter that fact. You probably have a very early Panda since the Pandas were
mainly produced 1990 to 1993/1994.

Must be all shooters on here. Though I am also, I thought that there would
be some input to my question the other day re: the "Action Leader" model.
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum