To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Rollei Group?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 09:16:10 -0400 (EDT)

Pardon the intrusion on a marginal topic, but many of us, as afficianandos
of fine cameras, have interests ranging beyond the products of E Leitz even
to the north a bit, unto Braunschweig and the Franke & Heidecke concern, the
mother and father of the Rollei camera line.

There has been some interest expressed both on RP Misc and in the Medium
Format Digest to form a Rollei-based mailing list.  If any of you are
interested, please contact me by private E-Mail and we'll see about getting
it moving.  (Neither Bob Peters, the organizer, nor myself have the
technical knowledge of HOW to do this, but Brian Reid can't be the ONLY one
capable of getting a subscription group going!)

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!