To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: lab problems.
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 10:06:47 +0200

>I have read interviews with
>him in which he speaks of the films that he uses and the techniques used
>in the darkroom on his behalf and he certainly sounds knowledgable
>enough.

Gary,

I've been trying to collect everything I could find about HCB in the last three years or so. Unfortunately, in those interviews I found until today he was only talking about Zen or his Volkswagen Golf or similar things... :)

It seems that he has refused to talk about technical things or about photography at all in the last years.

If you still know where you've read those interviews with him talking about films etc. could you please tell me the sources? Maybe I can find a library where I can read or xerox-copy them.

Thanks, Edi.

Replies: Reply from Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca> (Re: lab problems.)