To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: German beer
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 05:56:26 -0700 (MST)

>But you will surely find something nice to drink there too...
>
>Not a very Leica specific theme? OK, I'll shut up.
>
>Bye, Edi.

I know, Edi, but it is a delightful image that I conjur up. It doesn't get
any better than having your sweetie in one arm, a Leica hung from your neck
and the Hodge described wurst, kase, brot und bier in the other hand! Wow,
when's the next plane?
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum