To: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Subject: Re: M lenses for 120 format Mamiya 645
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 03:01:06 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Michael,

Thanks for the note.  I just reviewed TK Chan's original posting and there
is no reference to M lenses with removable heads ONLY being used.  He just
says M series lenses.  That's the confusion.  Not owning any removable
head Leica M optics, I see I'm excluded from the incredible pictures he
describes, and, Michael, can envision how the "adaptation"  can be made.
With your excellent information, my scepticism is now reduced to pure
disappointment!

My apology as well to Mr Chan for doubting his information.  Missing the
key ingredient, here, the removable head versions, I hope everyone
understands my quick reply and air of doubt.

"For the want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost; for need of a shoe, the
horse was lost".........and so on and so on.

Regards,

Tom Hodge