To: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Subject: Re: M lenses for 120 format Mamiya 645
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 09:14:26 -0400
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Tom, it's true that there is no mention of using lenses with removable
heads, but since each of the lenses that he refers to have removable heads,
I put 2 & 2 together.

"The M lenses I use are the Elmar 135 f/4 and Telyt 200 f/4. A 3rd one is on
the way - an Elmarit 90 f/2.8."

I hope that Mr. Chan returns to the list so that we can learn how he put
together his system.