To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Nikon/Canon rf lenses on Leica bodies????
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 08:57:04 -0700

joe b. wrote:
> could someone please clarify this for me? What Nikon/Canon rf lenses
> could I use on an M6, what mount are they, what adapter is required, and
> would the rangefinder couple properly? (Fingers crossed hoping for easy-
> to-understand answer...). I'll understand this or go mad trying.

All I know is that a guy on Compuserve, who used to work for 47th Street
in New York (yech, ptui!), uses Canon screw mount lenses on his M6. He
raves about them to distraction, actually. And if you want, I'll get
some more info from him. The person you are talking to is seemingly
trying to sell you what he has, not send you to someone who has
something he doesn't.
--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR