To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: adjustable/fixed - M4, M6, M4-P?
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 13:02:23 +0200

Hi Group!

I remember that Mr. Small talked about the differences between the M4 and
the M6 some days ago and he mentioned that many things inside of the M4 can
be (and sometimes have to be) adjusted while they're fixed in the M6. Now
here comes my question [being just a user who is not technically inclined]:
Where does my M4-P stand in this field? Is it comparable to the adjustable
M4s or is it of the fixed M6 type or inbetween?

Thanks for your answers.

Edi.