To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Henri Cartier Bresson's tools
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 1996 11:20:09 -0800

Gary J Toop wrote:

>         I recall the article that I read saying that he used lenses of
> "various nationalities".  If I can remember where I read that, I will
> pass it along.

Cool. Someone mentioned a french line of lenses. Do they mean Angineaux?
Great lenses! Too bad they dropped 35mm SLR lenses altogether. I was
just hoping to pick up their 28(35?)-70 2.3 zoom for the EOS. Dang, I
was too late. Someone said the Tokina of similar stats was essentially
the same lens. I have my doubts.

--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR