To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Good books
From: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov (C.M. Fortunko)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 18:00:18 -0700

Gary,

Keep us informed. Libraries don't seem to have the "right" books. At least
the one in Boulder does not seem to have anything about Leica.

I find that many used bookstores carry interesting titles, though. There are
a number of them in Boulder and I was able to acquire many "classics" by
being persistent. Most of the store owners have never heard of the "Leeka"
and this is good for prices.

>	Many thanks to all who replied to my request for information.  My
>first step will be to see if my library can order any of them for me:
>that will help me to decide whether I really need to own one of them.
>
>Thanks again!
>Gary Toop

Pax et Lux,

Chris Fortunko, Boulder, CO