To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Good books
From: Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 10:29:52 -0500 (EST)

	Sure.  I will keep you posted.  The University library here only
has a copy of Rogliatti's Leica:  The First 50 Years and one of the Leica
Users guide books from the early 50's.  It is certainly an idiosyncratic
collection.  They do have good inter-library loan access, so I hope to be
able to obtain the books by that means.  If I can't, then we really
should try to draw the attention of some librarians to the problem:  it
will mean that very few people have the books in their collection.

Many thanks again
Gary Toop