To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: The new 50/2.8 Elmar
From: msmall@roanoke.infi.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 09:02:56 -0500

Jae wrote:

>I recently got another "thrown in" with a body but it has
>the faintest beginnings of fungus and hence, I haven't bothered to use it.
>        Any idea what sort of price/hassle would be involved in getting it
restored?

John Van Stelten at Focal Point in Louisville, Colorado, will cheerfully
clean and polish and recoat this puppy for a rather reasonable charge,
probably around $100 or so, though I don't speak for him.  Quite a craftsman
-- superlative work, reasonable rates.  303-665-6640.
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!