To: "leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: e-mail reply handling...or whatever...
From: Jack Hamilton <Jack.Hamilton@internetMCI.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 19:28:19 -0500

-- [ From: Jack Hamilton * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

For the record, we would like the reply system to the list TO REMAIN AS IT
IS NOW!!!

If we want to reply to individials, our MCI mail program gives us that
address option.

The current e-mail exchanges that we "subscribe to" have the same set-up as
the Leica exchange does now...

And we can't see any good reason to change...

Our two cents ( or deutsch-marks, as the case may be...)---

Cordially,
JAck Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

jack.hamilton@internetMCI.com