To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: A Minor Quibble...
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 22:49:45 -0700 (MST)

>	Hi Roger (and - SORRY - it's going to go to the entire LUG!)

Yeah, but it didn't have to, Wolfgang. My address is pretty short. How long
would it have taken, in your case, to jot it down and hand copy it to the
header in a directed piece of email?

>	Possibly. But often I want to respond to a particular
>	author with something that I judge not to be of general
>	interest.

I guess that's the point. How often do you do that vs. reply to the whole
group. I, too, can handle whatever way is decided upon. Easily, in fact,
what with the aforementioned capabilities.

I consider this to be of general interest to the list readers, however. It
was brought to the floor and I suspect that Bryan et al. are interested in
the discussion. It should help with the informed decision that he wishes to
make.
    --
    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum