To: "leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: ...thanks for the improvements...
From: Jack Hamilton <Jack.Hamilton@internetMCI.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 22:29:59 -0500

-- [ From: Jack Hamilton * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

We are apparently only a few hours into the "automation" of this "Leica
List"---and already the speed and efficiency of posting is apparent.

Also apparent is the "less forgiving" cyber operations...although we will
all get used to ABSOLUTELY PROPERLY ADDRESSING our messages.

Although this is not a whole lot different than some of the other lists I
subscribe to like STOCKPHOTO  or NPPA-L.

It's really pretty simple...there is ONE address for sending "messages" to
list readers...and then there is another address to send "subscription
instructions."

I guess that even a "dumb Irishman" like me can keep this straight.

So, now we can have improved communications, ideas, and other exchanges
about our Leicas...

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA