To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Lenses for IIIc - recommendations?
From: Nick Jackson <jacks@pop.jaring.my>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 21:08:14 +0800

Dear all

I recently bought a Leica IIIc from Len Lyons in London, after a number of years of eyeing his
Leica's longingly.

 I bought a standard Elmar f3.5(uncoated) with it which is beautifully compact and crisp.  I have
been shooting a lot of black and white in varying light and have generally been very pleased.
However I am considering buying a couple more lenses and would be interested in
recommendations.

I am looking for a faster 50mm and something around the 90mm.

I bought the camera to use, not pet, so I want lenses that will give me the best quality but I can
take into the forest etc and take advantage of the compactness of the IIIc.

Would be grateful for any suggestions from all the experienced Leica hands out there!

Nick Jackson
Kuala Lumpur
Replied: Forwarded 27 Feb 96 10:13