To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Elmar-C 90mm/f4
From: Soichi Tsunoda <soichi.tsunoda@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 07:23:12 -0600

Dear Leica funs,

I have a question about Elmar - C 90mm/f4 lens.
The lens was designed to accommodate with CL. Does it work with other M
cameras? The Leica pocket book said it did, but other literature said it
could physically fit but rangefinder cam would be  slightly off for other M
cameras. It means it can not focus accurately.
If you have an experience to use a CL lens with M cameras, please give me
your thoughts.

Soichi Tsunoda (soichi.tsunoda@medtronic.com)