To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Fogg Camera Bags
From: Adam <hark@hugo.curbio.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 11:51:36 -0800

Hi all,

I was reading the comments regarding camera bags, Fogg was mentioned. I
happen to have a comment, made by the U.S. Distributor of Fogg Camera Bags,
archived. It was directed at me during a still ongoing NG argument, I
thought people interested in Fogg bags may want to know who they'll deal
with if they have a problem, and what his attitude can be like.