To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Fogg Camera Bags
From: "Anand R. Mehta" <amehta@mcs.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 20:40:59 -0600

At 11:51 AM 2/12/96 -0800, you wrote:

>I was reading the comments regarding camera bags, Fogg was mentioned. I
>happen to have a comment, made by the U.S. Distributor of Fogg Camera Bags,
>archived. It was directed at me during a still ongoing NG argument, I
>thought people interested in Fogg bags may want to know who they'll deal
>with if they have a problem, and what his attitude can be like.

Having followed that thread, I think both parties got a little carried
away.  The excerpt shown is _not neccesarily_ representative of the
entire exchange.  From his previous contributions to the newsgroups,
Len has been quite helpful to others in the past.

Just my $.02, and not trying to take sides.

-Anand
--
Anand R. Mehta
amehta@mcs.net