To: DFeldman@aol.com
Subject: Re: Remote Control
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 23:43:18 -0800
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Yes,

There are little accessories that you can plug into the shutter button
that have little timers in them. You just set that and wait and "click"
you'll be famous by Friday!

It's available, the last time I went through their catalogue, from that
famous mail order place (which I can't remember the name of) in Iowa, or
is it Nebraska? They sell all sorts of cheesy things, but some gems are
hidden therein.

Maybe a well-stocked camera store will have one.
--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR