To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Remote Control
From: DFeldman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 01:40:02 -0500

Well, I finally took the plunge and bought a used M6, 35mm and 90mm
Summicrons from Don Chatterton. They came last week and I have shot a couple
of rolls - I like it a lot! Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on what
to buy and where.

One thing that this camera does not have is a self-timer. I thought of using
a long cable release so I could take some family/self-portrait shots, but I
do not like the idea of a long cable.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a cordless cable release - you
know like a TV remote control? Is it very expensive?

Thanks,

David Feldman
Davis, CA
dfeldman@aol.com