To: FortunkoC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Using Bellows II
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 23:25:06 -0500
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

   Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 13:05:24 -0500
   From: FortunkoC@aol.com

   I am interested in using the Elmar 65mm/3.5 lens on my M-series camera. What
   adapters are needed for the M-series, if any?

   What adapter would be needed for an R-series camera, such as R-E,
   or Sl,SL-2?

According to "The Leica R Compendium," the Elmar 65mm f3.5 can be used
on an R camera using the Bellows-R and adapter ring number 16 863.

   How is the Visoflex III for M-5 different from other Visoflexes?

According to Rogliatti's book, the Visoflex III was introduced in
1963, as an improved version (doesn't say how) of the Visoflex II of
1959.  The Visoflex II and III were both very different from the
original Visoflex, which was heavier and not designed to be used
handheld, but on a tripod.

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk> (Re: Using Bellows II)