To: HUBERTN@ctr.co.at
Subject: Re: Zeiss Hologon for Leica M
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 10:52:51 -0500
Cc: ewelch@gp.magick.net, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

   From: "Hubert Nowotny" <HUBERTN@ctr.co.at>
   Date:          Fri, 19 Jan 1996 09:48:03 +0100

   Just for info ... (There _is_ a Leica with 1/2 shutter speed steps,
   it's called the R7, and I believe it's the only model which is able
   to do this job).

Just as an addditional matter of interest, I think that all of the
reflex cameras with an automatic aperture-priority mode (R3, R4, R4S,
R5, R7) will do stepless (continuous) shutter speeds through their
entire range when in aperture-priority mode.  (Disclaimer: I don't
personally like to use automatic modes -- I mainly use an entirely
manual, mechanical R6.2.)