To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: question from a new member of the list
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 95 14:33:13 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 16:19:22 -0400
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: jsaravia@riscadmin.uniandes.edu.co (Jorge Saravia Rios)
Subject: ROLLEI 35 CLASSIC.

					 I am looking for information
about the Rollei 35 Classic. I donBT4t know if this is a public mailing
list, if it is please subscribe me, if it is not,  I will like some help (if
it is possible of course) with the following questions  (about Rollei 35
Classic):

1- I have read that the 40mm f/2.8 sonnar is focused by moving the front
element, and that it causes some spherical aberration. Is the problem
very noticeable in a close up ?

2- I have seen some Rollei 35 models (not the classic) with the front
wheels (for aperture an ISO) made of plastic. I wonder if all the models
(I mean titanium, platimun..) ,of the Classic version, have the wheels
made of plastic as well.

3- Is it possible to use lens filters with the Rollei Classic (I mean
uv)?

4- What sort of batteries does the Rollei Classic use ?

5- What sort of light meter does the Classic have ?

Thanks in advance 8-)

--
JORGE SARAVIA RIOS
FACULTAD DE ADMINISTRACION