To: leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: leica m4-2 and m4-p
From: Jack Hamilton <0002022804@mcimail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 95 19:48 EST

-- [ From: Jack Hamilton * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Would any of you Leica history buffs know the years of manufacture for both the
m4-2 and the m4-p. I have just acquired one of each, of Canadian manufacture.

I have used and own m-2's, m-3's and m-6's...and the m4's appear to be very
similar to the m-6, except, of course, for the viewfinder configuration, and
absence of light-meter.

Are the Canadian ones supposed to be as rugged and well-made as their Wetzler
cousins?

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin usa