To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: leica www. site
From: MLVQ56A@prodigy.com (MR JACK HAMILTON)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 21:16:39 EDT

For those of you that have visited the new Leica website over the
past few days...you might want to go back. There is now an English
language version available...and English versions will also be used
in new additions.

If you make feedback (using the form on the lower part of the web
page) I'm told by the Delta company that created the page, that it
will be sent to Leica on their fax machines.

So now we have some sort of electronic link with Leica...including
Leica Camera GmbH...

So, it looks like Leica will be "crawling into the INTERNET"...
certainly good news for us Leica camera users.

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
(preferred e-mail address: