To: jack@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk, leica-users
Subject: Re: Leica threads on non-Leica gear
From: Michael R. Volow <ecsvax!mvolo@uncecs.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 92 10:07:24 -0400

As the original poster, the adapter I was offering was custom made by Marty
Forscher to convert the **lens head (minus focussing mount)** to a Leica
thread so that it could be used as a short mount lens on a bellows or enlarger.
I will include an adapter that further adapts the combination to a Nikon
bellows. In this way the 90MM Elmarit head could be used on a Nikon bellows
(or any other device capable of accepting a T-mount adapter).