To: Michael R. Volow <ecsvax!mvolo@uncecs.edu>
Subject: Re: 90mm Elmarit **lens head** --> Leica Thread adapter for sale
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 92 11:01:20 PDT
Cc: reid, leica-users

Does this mean that my enlarger lenses have Leica threads on them? It
never occurred to me to try it.

My 90mm/F4 Elmar also has a lens head that is removable from the body
of the lens. I had always assumed that it was removable for cleaning.
Does this mean that it is possible to use this as a 90mm enlarger lens?
(Not that I need a 90mm enlarger lens, but you never know when you'll
need something odd)

I'll have to try this stuff out when I get home tonight.
I can hardly wait.