To: att!adobe.com!meastman (Mark Eastman), leica-users
Subject: Re: Summicronicles
From: ktw@hlwpk.att.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 92 23:17 EDT
Cc: meastman@adobe.com

I have my trusty collapsible Summicron 50mm f/2 attached to my trust
old M3.  Even the cleaning marks cannot stop this lens....  It is
a wonder.  The ancient 90mm screw mount Elmar I use in an adapter
is no less clear or color-worthy.

A moment of heresy: the only lenses I truly miss from my days of
using Nikons are the 28mm f/2.8 and maybe the best lens Nikon
ever made, the 105 f/2.5.

Ken Wolman
Replied:  8 Apr 92 21:32