To: leica-users, lytle@noao.edu, reid
From: kbb0@gte.com (Kevin Burke)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 14:57:19 -0400

>If anyone could please suggest a very good place to have screw mount
>Leica camera bodies repaired (new beamsplitter, new curtains, etc.)
>I would appreciate it.

I recently posted a query to rec.photo about getting my M stuff serviced
in the Boston area.  All of the half dozen suggestions recommended
S.K.Grimes here in town.  One recommendation pointed out that the Leica
rep for this area had suggested S.K.Grimes as well.  I have no first
hand experience with them as yet but if you want more info I can get it.

Regards, Kevin