[Leica] Old Downtown Mall

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:20:24 PST 2023

The other day I ended up going down a street I have not been on in
decades.  It runs behind the old mostly abandoned mall in the heart of
downtown Yakima.  Today was a bit dreary, though not rainy like I had
hoped, but I went back anyway to see if I could capture a few worthwhile
images.  Here are some B&W conversions from the Q3 that I though might
have some merit to share.  You can bigify them if you like.  The Q3 can
take it.

Around Yakima | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/sets/72177720312772709/>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson