[Leica] Volta Cicliste (Specially recommended for Nathan) - FIRST LINK CORRECTED

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 04:14:01 PDT 2023

Hi Douglas,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I’ve never saw so close such racing, I was impressed for the high speed they came and as you say I’ve not realized the certain danger of an accident, I didn’t expect them to go at such speed. It was an experience in case the occasion arises again.

Best!
Lluis