[Leica] Volta Cicliste (Specially recommended for Nathan) - FIRST LINK CORRECTED

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Mar 24 23:11:57 PDT 2023

Well done getting such images with the Rolleiflex, amigo! I especially like no. 2.

When I photograph cycling events, I usually look for a spot at the top of a long climb, for two reasons: the speed is obviously much lower when they are going uphill, and there are interesting expressions of suffering in the faces of the cyclists. Suffering is an essential element of this sport.

Un abrazo,

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu