[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Three days in France

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Mar 25 23:44:17 PDT 2023

I spent 3 rather intense days in France during the 3rd week of March, first a day visiting my uncle Joseph in Le Mans, and then 2 days at the OECD, attending the plenary meeting of the Task Force on Countering Illicit Trade, a body under whose auspices we carry out joint studies of international trade in counterfeit goods (in case you are curious, the latest is here: https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/web/observatory/risks-of-illicit-trade-in-counterfeits-to-small-and-medium-sized-firms). So most of the Paris photos are from inside the OECD (or the immediate environs), or taken while walking to the metro station from my hotel. Besides the great view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadéro, there are some picturesque garbage piles, a testament to the French propensity to strike, and some dogs having fun in a park. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3926

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu