[Leica] My M2 is stuck!

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Mar 15 12:59:34 PDT 2023

So, here I am, in Paris until Friday, with fantasies of being HCB with my M2, and all of a sudden the camera will not advance! I had taken a picture, everything seemed normal, but then the camera would not advance the film no matter how much I cursed it.  I resigned myself to not being able to pretend to be HCB on this trip, rewound the half-finished roll of Acros and put the Leica away in my suitcase. But I really wonder how this happens. I had the camera CLAd not too long ago, in 2020 or 2021, and it has been flawless until now.

Any ideas?

Alicante, Spain
http:// <http://www.greatpix.eu/>www.greatpix.eu <http://www.greatpix.eu/>
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>