[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: a week in New Jersey

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Jun 22 07:00:06 PDT 2023

I have a huge backlog with my photos, and the fact that I am travelling again (I am writing this in Warsaw airport while waiting for my flight home) does not make it easier. But anyway, I have finally posted my weekly blog for the week in May when we had the joy of visiting our son and his wife and pets in New Jersey, attending his graduation from the Columbia Business School, and spend a week enjoying New York City together. This is the longest blog I have posted this year, but well, it WAS an eventful week. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3986

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>