[Leica] FS Friday: Sony Bodies and Lenses

Frank Filippone bmwred735i at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:28:13 PDT 2022

I am getting ready to re-position my Sony A7 kit.... I will be selling my 16-35 F4, and 24-70 F4 lenses, A7Rii body ( less than 17,000 clicks), and a
Kolari ultra thin cover plate A7rII ( probably less than 3000 clicks).

The last body reduces the corner smearing issue with using Leica lenses on a EVF camera body.  Works well.

If you are interested, please contact me directly.... These will go to eBay but thought I would give our members first crack at them.

These cameras and lenses have served me well.... they all work as they were intended, and produce spectacular images....

WHY and I doing this?  to reduce the weight.  My back is all arthritic, and the only way to cut down on photo stress is to lower the weight.  I am NOT
giving up photography as a hobby!  ( THAT was my other alternative!)

TIA

--
Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com