[Leica] IMG: Good Friday in Alicante

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun May 1 06:14:12 PDT 2022

Pretty cool stuff there, Nathan, and the Spanish have been doing this
long before the Klan indulged in a bit of cultural appropriation as is
their wont. Even the Ramones complained about it - "The KKK took my baby
away"

I like the appraising look from the woman holding the two woodwind
instruments. I was going to say clarinettist, but I don't really know
woodwinds that much. I also liked "A smile for my efforts", but every
one of the photos was interesting and gives a fascinating glimpse into
Spanish traditions.

Douglas