[Leica] If it doesn't have water, is it still a pool?

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sat Jun 11 09:37:20 PDT 2022

Indeed, a global issue, I understand, Sonny. Even our pubs here are
struggling for staff, and many have revised their own opening to just
four days a week and restricted hours from 4pm to 11pm. The Great
Re-Invention in the workplace has meant any job with unsocial hours is
not as appealing as it was.

Douglas