[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: from Alicante to Weehawken

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Jan 19 07:40:42 PST 2022

The penultimate week of 2021 began with winter solstice in Alicante and ended with Christmas Day at my son’s place in Weehawken, New Jersey, across the river from midtown Manhattan.

A collection involving some walking around Alicante, and assorted family members and pets celebrating the holiday can be seen here, along with some positive street art from Hoboken, NJ:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3494

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"