[Leica] Trading in a camera

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Thu Sep 9 23:17:17 PDT 2021

Love Camera Wesy just bought a 140-280 Hasselblad V Zoom from them. Good choice Might also try Phil Kaplin at KEH and why not post here of FS Friday? Don’t tell but there are Leica Folk (Author James L who) who stray in his case Nikon mirrorless replaced Fuji but…have had excellent luck here also local CL