[Leica] Trading in a camera

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Thu Sep 9 20:41:54 PDT 2021

I thought I’d ask another question. I’m going to trade in my Fuji GFX system because it’s simply too big/bulky/heavy. Especially heavy. I love the images it makes but not the bulk and weight. I’m trying to figure out what I might expect from a reputable dealer as trade-in.

I don’t want to try to sell this on the internets. Too many horror stories and I have no trust in the process.

I’d appreciate any insight the community can offer. I’d go through Camera West in Walnut Creek.

Thanks for your thoughts. You can write off the list if you like.

Adam Bridge