[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Pictures from an Exhibition

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Nov 24 07:01:06 PST 2021

The main event in the second week was the opening of the first art exhibition at our office, consisting of art made by ourselves. This is the first activity of our new art club, WeArt, started by this rarest of individuals, an extrovert Finn who recently joined our department. I participated in this activity as well, of course, but I also documented the setting up on the Thursday evening after work. So a rather colourful small set this week, with lots of serious and pleased people. Also some cute dogs and my usual cycling landscapes. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3458

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"